The goal of the 2018 CICT Conference is to promote high quality, patient-centered, clinical and technical decision-making in the field of Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine. The uniqueness of the CICT conference lies in the open forum transparent discussion of controversial topics allowing free flowing interaction between audience and faculty. The content of this meeting will address a wide range of complex cardiovascular interventional topics that still present a challenge to the clinician with respect to choosing the appropriate therapy (surgery vs. catheter-based therapy) and with respect to using optimal technique to ensure the safety and efficacy of the procedure.
Complex Coronary Interventions Workshop
- The heart team concept in the US : Is it working?
- Should PCI become the standard of care for isolated left main coronary artery disease
- Short vs. Long term DAPT: after DES Back to the future
- CTO recanalization: Do we have the evidence yet?
Complex Critical Limb Ischemia Workshop
- The vascular team concept in the US : Is it working?
- Pedal access: Should become the default the strategy?
- Infrapopliteal atherectomy vs. DEB: competitive or synergistic?
Complex Structural Heart Disease Interventions Workshop
- Catheter Based Aortic Valve Replacement
- Catheter Based Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement
- Catheter Based Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Interventional Heart Failure Therapy
Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course Competition
For more information about CICT, please contact: