The goal of the CICT Conferences is to promote high quality, patient-centered, clinical and technical decision-making in the field of Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine. The uniqueness of the CICT conferences lies in the open forum transparent discussion of controversial topics allowing free flowing interaction between audience and faculty. The content of these meetings addresses a wide range of complex cardiovascular interventional topics that still present a challenge to the clinician with respect to choosing the appropriate therapy (surgery vs. catheter-based therapy) and with respect to using optimal technique to ensure the safety and efficacy of the procedure.
Due to the pandemic, CICT 2021 decided to move towards new horizons and introduce a hybrid meeting in which delegates will be given the possibility to watch online or attend in-person in Chicago.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CICT workshops have been designed to meet the educational needs of interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists and cardiology fellows along with cath lab nurses and technicians and other medical professionals who care for patients undergoing catheter-based cardiovascular interventions.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate patient-centered evidence-based decision-making at the individual patient level.
- Explain the skill set necessary to triage patients with complex coronary and structural heart disease to surgical vs. endovascular intervention.
- Discuss cognitive and technical skills to maximize success and reduce complications in complex cardiovascular interventions.
- Identify best practices to prevent and manage complications in coronary and structural heart disease interventions.
- Exercise hands-on technical training for percutaneous cardiac structural procedures.
In Partnership With:
For more information about CICT, please contact: