The technological developments and evidence-base in the field of interventional cardiology have matured tremendously over the last 3 decades. By now, one would think that we have definitive answers to the most common challenges we encounter in patient care.
Well, Think Again!
We still don’t agree how to manage a patient with multi vessel coronary disease, whether FFR-guided PCI adds value, whether CTO PCI increase survival, why intravascular imaging remain underutilized, and when and how to treat valvular heart disease……to name a few!
In its 15th year, CICT will continue its tradition in posing the most pressing questions facing interventional cardiologists today and have world-class, hands-on, faculty debate those questions , challenge us and be challenged to continue and move the field forward!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CICT workshops have been designed to meet the educational needs of interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists and cardiology fellows along with cath lab nurses and technicians and other medical professionals who care for patients undergoing catheter-based cardiovascular interventions.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate patient-centered evidence-based decision-making at the individual patient level.
- Explain the skill set necessary to triage patients with complex coronary and structural heart disease to surgical vs. endovascular intervention.
- Discuss cognitive and technical skills to maximize success and reduce complications in complex cardiovascular interventions.
- Identify best practices to prevent and manage complications in coronary and structural heart disease interventions.
- Exercise hands-on technical training for percutaneous cardiac structural procedures.
The CMEsolutions designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™
In Partnership With:
For more information about CICT, please contact: